In order to say informed on the latest USPS® changes, white listing Window Book email addresses is very important.
Window Book uses three email addresses to send emails to our customers and partners which should be white listed.
First, adjust your AOL Spam and email filter settings by:
- Signing in to your AOL mail account and, once in, clicking the “Settings” tab.
- Clicking “Spam Controls” from the left menu.
- Selecting “Off” if you would like all email delivered to your inbox
- Selecting “Low” if you would like email identified as Spam to be delivered to your Spam Folder (if you choose “Low” and you are not receiving emails from the sender, then check your Spam folder)
- Clicking the “Control from Whom I get Email” button under “Additional Spam Filters”
- Selecting “Allow mail from all senders” and clicking “Save”
Check to see if you have any of your email restriction settings turned on by:
- Signing in to your Comcast Webmail, and choosing 'Preferences' from the left menu
- Select 'Restrict Incoming Email' from the 'Preferences' list
- Selecting 'Yes' to enable Email Controls
- Choose 'Allow email from addresses listed below'
- Enter the senders e-mail address, and click on "Add"
Gmail users can whitelist the sender by adding them as a Contact. When signing in to your gmail account:
- Click on "Contacts"
- On the next screen, click the "Add Contact" button at the top left (it's to the far left of the "Search Contents" field)
- Fill in the Name and E-Mail Fields, then click on the "Save" button
If the sender's e-mail is in your Google Spam box, you can whitelist them by:
- Checking the box beside their email message in your Spam folder
- Clicking the "Not Spam" button above your list of e-mail messages
There are couple of ways to whitelist using your Hotmail account.
1. Adding their e-mail address to your Safe List by:
- Clicking the "Mail" tab to open your inbox.
- Click on "Options" - located at the top right - next to Help.
- Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link.
- Select the "Safe List" option.
- In the space provided, enter their e-mail address, and click "Add"
- As soon as you see their e-mail address in the Safe List box, click on "OK."
2. Add the e-mail address to your Contacts list by:
- Open an e-mail you received from them.
- Click the "Save Address" button, located on the right in the line of options just above the e-mail.
- Click "OK."
Adding the sender’s e-mail address to your Safe List by:
- Clicking on the "Settings: E-mail | Junk e-mail" located at the bottom left, just above "Calendar."
- On the e-mail settings screen, click Junk E-Mail Guard. Selecting “Safe List.”
- Select "Safe List."
- In the space provided right under "Add people to the safe list", enter their e-mail address.
- Click "Add."
If you are using Microsoft Outlook, whitelist a sender's e-mail address by doing one of the following:
- Opening an e-mail from the, then addding the sender and the sender's e-mail domain to your Safe List.
- Adding their e-mail address to your Personal Contacts in the Outlook Address Book.
- Opening any e-mail from the sender you want to whitelist, then select "Mark as Not Junk"
Add the sender's e-mail address to your Safe List by:
- Clicking on "Options" in your inbox.
- Selecting the "Block Senders" (this tab is near the top of the screen)
- On the "Block Senders" screen, there is a "Block Sender List" and a "Safe List". In the space where it says, "Enter e-mail address or sub domain to always accept even if the domain is blocked", put in the sender's e-mail address
- Click "OK"