If you drop ship mail to additional entry points, you definitely need to check out eInduction, the United States Postal Service® (USPS®) program to replace the current hard copy PS Forms 8125 and 8017 clearance documents used for drop shipments of origin and destination mail. Not only does this program eliminate these pesky hard copy postal forms, but it can actually speed up verification, acceptance, and loading of your drop ship mail.
Join Window Book for an informative webinar on eInduction and discover what eInduction is, how to participate in eInduction, and the benefits of this program. Moreover, we will show you how easy it is to implement eInduction in your mailing operation using DAT-MAIL™.
Did you know that the Postal Service now has an Informed Delivery service that allows customers to see the incoming mailpieces being delivered to their mailbox each day? This great new service provides an email notification to participants, including an image of the mailpieces, for the mail getting delivered to their mailbox.
Attend this informative webinar to learn more about this great new service and the planned enhancements to make this offering an even richer mailbox experience!
Are you spending way too much time submitting and retrieving postage statements from PostalOne!? Then, you don’t want to miss out on this new exciting webinar that shows you how you can automate the steps involved with processing Mail.dat for PostalOne!
Automating these time-wasters saves you time and money while enabling you to redeploy your staff to more high value work.
Learn how you can easily automate the following tasks to save time and money -whether you use post-presort software or not!
- Automate your PostalOne!® Mail.dat submissions
- Receive Automated delivery of your PostalOne! UPD and finalized statements, confirmation pages, XML files, etc.
- Use Quick-Fix™ to fix Mail.dat validation errors in real time and resubmit to PostalOne! quickly
- Automatically notify your staff of PostalOne! upload errors/successes via email/text
- Integrate your postage data with other internal systems (accounting, customer service, etc.)