See New Mailing Technology Innovative at the
2012 MFSA Annual Conference in Asheville, NC, June 24-27
June 12, 2012 – Cambridge, MA
Window Book, Inc. will be exhibiting their latest innovative Postal products at Booth #39 at the MFSA Annual Conference
, June 24-27, 2012 in Asheville, NC. Come by Window Book’s booth and discover new mailing and shipping products that will help you automate your daily tasks and enable you to run your business more efficiently and effectively.
New Mailing and Shipping Software
- eDocs Monitor: If you have already transitioned to eDoc and PostalOne!®, eDocs Monitor is a super time-saving solution that eliminates the labor-intensive work involved with using the USPS® MDR Client software. It automates the monitoring of your PostalOne! upload and receipt files - AND organizes them by job for you, so you do not have to scroll through the entire unformatted validation logs. eDocs Monitor works with Mail.dat files generated by any presort software, MLOCR machine or post-presort software such as DAT-MAIL.
- DAT-MAIL Prep: DAT-MAIL Prep is a state-of-the-art .Net solution that allows you to do the initial complex processing of Mail.dat files (i.e., validating, splitting, merging) before you actually import them into your post-presort software. (And, similar to eDocs Monitor, DAT-MAIL Prep works with any post-presort software!) Now you can easily configure the Mail.dat data and quickly and efficiently meet production and delivery deadlines. Available in 3 different versions: Viewer, Editor and Ultra! DAT-MAIL Prep is a great solution for anyone processing in a MLOCR environment – particularly comminglers.
- Postal Package Partner with MS SQL: New MS SQL version of Postal Package Partner, Window Book’s shipping and manifesting software, now has an MS SQL database. Now it is much faster, you can have better integration into your enterprise data and do real-time backups.
- USPS Global Shipping Solution (GSS): Postal Package Partner MS SQL has GSS available. Window Book’s new shipping and manifesting software, is now certified for the USPS GSS system, so you can easily process USPS International Expedited Products. Use Postal Package Partner’s GSS system and speed up customs clearance with electronic pre-notification, meet U.S. Customs requirements, eliminate redundant data entry, produce all labels and forms required by the USPS, Track and Confirm, and much more.
“With the recent USPS announcements about the mandatory IMb implementation for 2013 and 2014, Window Book is in full gear to help all those in the mailing industry get the software and services they need to migrate to eDoc and Intelligent Mail options,” said Jeffery Peoples, Window Book’s CEO. “Processing Mail.dat files or using the PostalOne! system doesn’t have to be complicated when you have smart and robust post-presort software – and you work with an experienced business partner committed to helping you - producing and submitting eDoc to the Postal Service can be fairly straightforward and simple. And we are here to help with our industry-leading products and services,” added Peoples.
eDoc and Intelligent Mail Full-Service
is post-presort mailing software that will help you easily work with Mail.dat files, eDoc, and the PostalOne! system for Intelligent Mail Full-Service. Request a custom demo of DAT-MAIL
, and discover how easily you can process eDoc via the PostalOne!
For those who need help getting started with eDoc, TEM, and Intelligent Mail options, they are encouraged to take advantage of our IMORS
(Intelligent Mail On-Ramp Service) that will help them make a smooth transition to eDoc, PostalOne!
, and Intelligent Mail Full-Service.
If you have already started using eDoc and the Intelligent Mail options, make sure to subscribe to our FREE educational resources which will help you keep up with current Postal trends and requirements:
- Postal Concierge (PC) e-Tips: have complimentary weekly e-Tips delivered directly to your inbox every week and benefit from answers to postal regulations, mailing design, processing, acceptance, payment questions, and tips on how to thrive in this challenging economy.
- Educational Webinars: join free educational webinars that cover a variety of postal topics, including mailing and shipping solutions available at Window Book to help make your mailing operations more effective and efficient.
- Mailing Industry White Papers: download free educational white papers and discover new methods and technologies that can help streamline your operation, learn about new requirements and how to implement them.
About Window Book:
Since 1989, Window Book has helped over 10,000 companies produce over $41.5 billion dollars in postage statements and generate hundreds of millions of dollars in increased profits while enabling clients to manage their operations more efficiently. Window Book is the leader in shipping and mailing software for Lettershops, Corporate Mailers, Service Bureaus, and Mail Owners. Window Book’s best-in-class postal solutions include: Express Mail® and Priority Mail Open and Distribute, New Commercial Plus rates, eVS, Delivery Confirmation™, manifesting shipping systems, Intelligent Mail Full-Service
, PostalOne!, eDocs
, Mail.XML, FAST, Bound Printed Matter, post-presort data management
, entry planning, drop shipping, postage accounting, postal documentation & statements, and meter and stamp management.
Window Book, Inc.
300 Franklin Street
Cambridge, MA 02139-3781